Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Afew art journal pages & a wood block

I came across these letters the other day and decided to start putting some art on them : )This journal page I made the other day...I thought the green would make it muddy and in the end it all turned out flowing very nicely.
This page I did real fast, child like actually with water soluble oil pastels.
The girl on the page is from http://www.purplepotatoes.typepad.com/
She was a book mark that I decided to cut and lay on top of the page.

This is a small wood block

Have a great day

Lisa D.

2 comments:

lupingirl said...

I love all the pattern and texture!

Chris said...

Are you kidding? These are fabulous! I love that tree so much I would marry it.
Thank you for being a loyal reader, and I'm so busy I just don't get here enough. Your work is so cool. I am hoping to do more painting.