Friday, September 21, 2012

Jackson Pollock Canvas

I called this my Jackson Pollock canvas because of the size at first

  

then I found myself drawn to very wet drippy paint, while studying him


this piece is usually hung in the living room
Mike helped me last night take it down so I could work some more on it.
while I was painting on it, Hannah walked in and saw me standing there with a wet brush in my hand watching the drips,
Hannah said STOP mom...let it drip...lol
 such a rare occasion for Hannah to comment on my work


 So funny...this Chunk & Coco! They love to sit and watch me do these swirls...2 of my art buddies
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Priti Lisa said...

Hi Lisa-girl (does anybody call you that?) I am so glad that your post line is bigger...so much I have missed. All beautiful YOU. The art work IS heARTwork and I am amazed and proud(like I have anything to do with it) PROUD to call you my friend-ish-ly friend. Love to you and Mike and Hannah♥♥♥

Anke Martin said...

OH THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!! A wonderful sunday to you too, Lisa!!!

Smiles, Anke :)

Unknown said...

lol Lisa...sure...all sorts of ways to call me : )

Wonderful Sunday to you Anke : )

Thanks for the comments ... always makes my day