Friday, December 24, 2010

The simple things can mean the most

Here is a leaf my nephew gave me this afternoon. He told me he brought it to me because of the beautiful color. Boy who knows what his Aunt Lisa likes.
Mike finalized his new job and will be starting soon. I thank all of you who kept us in your thoughts during this tough time.
We have a few more days here in Atlanta with my brother in law and his children. This may be our last Christmas with Uncle Dan and we are making the best of it.

Merry Christmas my loyal followers.

Lisa D.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes to you!

Kelly Sedinger said...

Best wishes for a wonderful year to come!

Priti Lisa said...

Yay for Mike!
But we knew he would score!
(by we I mean me and you and Hannah and all of the other angels here and beyond)
We also have a very magical feeling about 2011.
Big hugs!!!
Oh, and of course, it goes without saying-tho it should be said...
I love the nest!

Anke Martin said...

Congratulations to your husband!!! That sounds like a going to be great start into the New Year. I'm so happy for you!!!!
Happy NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Smiles, Anke ;)