Thursday, August 20, 2009

A day in the life of mine

Here are a few pieces of mail art I sent out as thank yous to Vermont yesterday.
The first one is for our retired minister (backside)
One in the middle is for Suzanne (opened)
The one on the end is for Eloise, ministers wife (backside)
Front sides
This morning I dropped Hannah off to her first day of high school, Zackery left for his second year of college : ) and even my next door neighbors are moving today.
The light is very grey today with rain.
I hope Hannah finds all her classes with ease.
That Zackery has sunshine and welcoming friends when he arrives to school.
I will walk around the house and miss my kids.
I still have more thank yous to do, maybe something will come to me.
Have a good day
Lisa D.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool mail art...hang in there, mama!

Priti Lisa said...

I'm so glad you're back! You know what I think...people should be thanking you for their thank-you Art.
You are special and lovely...
xox, the other Lisa D.

Jennifer Williams said...

Hey chickadee! Guess who won last week's prize on my blog....yep, you!

If you will send me your mailing address I will get your box of goodies out this week.

purplecat said...

thanks for the birthday wishes :)