Saturday, October 11, 2008

A few photos from the past two weeks

I have been needing to do a self portrait..so here is half of me We arted here last week and do see the man in the background? I got a man to do some art : )
Always an accomplishment

My journal page after parents weekend at Monmouth
I've been burning a fire for about 2 weeks now

One of my little canvas boards I put on Etsy this week

I have spent the last two days cleaning the art room

organizing my shelves and desk area

I did manage to make a few art trading cards while I cleaned the room

I'll post those later

Have a great weekend

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Lisa! I saw you are the first follower of my new little blog...gave me a reason to pop over and say hello....so, hello! Hope you are well. Jane