Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Edgewater Artists In Motion

Mike and I spent the weekend at The Edgewater Art Fair 

This is my 3rd year selling at art fairs and I have to say, its only gotten better!
So much fun seeing people that collect my work, people that admire my work even the fellow vendors.


 Heres a little 11x14 that sold on Saturday
Thank you!

I love this photo of these little shoppers

 I just realized they spelled my name wrong
 Here I am setting up the booth





Today I will be unpacking from the fair and getting the studio put back together

Yesterday I listed a ton of stuff on my Etsy account

I will also be preparing to post about a few classes that I'll be holding in my home studio

Have a great day!

Lisa D.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always love looking at the pucs of your artwork!! Hope your shows were amazing!!