Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

 I knew I wanted to do a blog post today, but had no idea about what, then I found these photos from my sisters wedding 3 yrs ago.
 I love this photo of Zackery and I
 after these 2 shots, he said...one more
 and its my favorite of all indicates he does love me.

and then there is me :  )
Me dancing with Pinky!
I look pretty stiff and Pinky might be giving me the evil eye
lol
Usually my arms are whaling way above my head!

This morning I received lovely cards 
and lots of dark chocolate...they know what I like  :  )
I gave Hannah the curling iron she wanted...her first!
Because Mike once told me he preferred hand written cards, I stopped buying him cards, but then kinda stopped celebrating things too, so I needed to think quick and wrote him a letter. Thanking him and appreciating him, telling him how my love for him was a deep red with swirls of lava orange.
My house for the most part is filled with hearts and love every day of the year.

Love to you 
Lisa D.

2 comments:

Parabolic Muse said...

Oh, come on. Cute Overload!

Unknown said...

lol Chris, Thats what some say about us sillies : )