Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring break in Atlanta

Always a challenge for me to get back into routine after being away House Rules This is the book I picked up while waiting to board our plane to Atlanta.
Once I realized this story was about a family with a mental health issue of aspergers syndrome I knew this would be my new book. Because we have mental health issues in our home with my daughters special needs I'm always intrigued by others and how they get through things. So far so good : )
Hannah & her cousin Char
Hannah is wearing a shirt from her cousins school that her uncle bought her for her birthday and char is wearing Hannah's AG sweatshirt : )
How fun to have cousins

Me and 2 of my girls : )

Granny with the kids : )
Little stinkers
This is a painting that uncle Dan asked for
3 feet by 4
Dan is a fisherman
Mike drew the boat
and helped fix those crazy waves I put in there
The hands belong to everyone that was in the house at the time.
Chars idea to have the hands cradling the boat with her Dad inside. Granny was making transparencies after I left of Dan for inside the boat. Calvin still needs to go in a finish the flag.
I am so proud to have been a part of this collaboration.
Thanks everyone for the good wishes in my last post
Lisa D.

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

That sure sounds like a really fun project!!!! A photo when it's done?
Glad to hear you had such a great time. Smiles, Anke ;)