Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September has arrived

Zack & I at the reception


Wedding Day




80's themed bachlorette party


Hi everyone,





September is finally here : )




Between vacations and my sisters wedding August was a very hectic month!




Now that school has started back for us my days can go back to "normal" I haven't had any time to create much and will put some pics up as soon as I have something new for you to see. For now enjoy a few photos of the past weekend


Take Care, Lisa D.


3 comments:

Dawn @ alteredartists said...

I love seeing the photos of your cute family.

~Dawn

Anonymous said...

yo lisa hows the 'ginning of september gone for you so far? I have had quite a time with school and all but i'm living. I got some scraps from the vogue I bought with you and your daughter.

See you soon (i hope)

AA

Unknown said...

great pictures!